Sunday, November 15, 2009

I need a good new hair dryer!?

My hairdryer is starting to make weird sounds and so I figure its about time I retire it.



But now I really need to find a new hairdryer that works as well!



I need it to be more QUIET than most, as I am usually blowdrying my hair late at night when my family is asleep. I have thick hair, that I blowdry straight with a round brush while flipping my hair upside down.



Anyone know what would be best for this?



I need a good new hair dryer!?

ALL HAIR DRYER R LOUD AND U CAN BUY ONE AT DA BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE I JUST



I need a good new hair dryer!?

i like the ION kind. it helps dry your hair faster and with less damage. i got a conair from target. not expensive and not heavy. you can turn off the ion, and it has a cool shot button too. i don't think it is noisy. good luck



I need a good new hair dryer!?

Infinity hair designer by Conair is a great dryer. It has ions that make your hair shiny and dry faster. It's a little more expensive at about $69. I use both the larger and the smaller version. Both work well.



I need a good new hair dryer!?

Sedu has fantastic hairdryers.

No comments:

Post a Comment