Friday, November 13, 2009

Whats the best hair dryer?

for shiny healthy hair any brand but i prefer conair or revlon something



Whats the best hair dryer?

I have a bright red REVLON IONIC HAIR DRYER and it is the bomb! I always recommend a light spray leave in conditioner to my clients prior to drying it. Revlon for sure, good luck!



Whats the best hair dryer?

anything ionic works better and is easier on the hair.



Whats the best hair dryer?

CHI is the best but expensive. conair is also good and cheap



Whats the best hair dryer?

I have a Revlon and I love it!! I bet you would too! It dries my hair without leaving it looking COMPLETELY dry and trashy.



Whats the best hair dryer?

i love nick clarkes hairdryer ranges they make your hair soft and they are quick not like most of the others where you have to wait ages for your hair to dry only to look like fuzz buzz



Whats the best hair dryer?

I have always bought Babyliss hair dryers but the more expensive of their range and I've loved them all. I've had the one I have now for at least 6 yrs which isn't bad as I use it most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment