Friday, November 13, 2009

I would like to know if you have any sugestions on how to build a curling iron and hair dryer organi

My wife wants to be able to hang her hair dryer and her 20 curling irons and not worry about them burning the hose down. so im thinking i might build her some sort of hanger organizer for her. Any suggestions?



I would like to know if you have any sugestions on how to build a curling iron and hair dryer organizer.?

I use a towel rack. It is made of a tubular steel and shaped like a lower case J. It is screwed into a wall stud to make it sturdy and open on one end so if you used a towel you could slide it on from the side instead of having to drape it over. Does that description make sense?



For the dryer that has a built in steel hanger loop, I hang it from an S hook that hangs on the rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment