Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nail Dryer .v. Hair Dryer?

I'm thinking of getting a professional nail dryer to use at home..like the ones they have in salons.



Currently, I'm using my hairdryer to dry my nails..lol!..and it works!



Do you think I should invest in a professional nail dryer instead?



Nail Dryer .v. Hair Dryer?

buy a naiL dryer....



hair dryer has a different thing goin on inside...it can harm your nails...



your nail may become yellow in color... or it can be brittle too by using hair dryer... the heat coming out from the hair dryer is more harmful compare to that of nail dryer...



Nail Dryer .v. Hair Dryer?

I use my hair dryer to dry my polish, but I use the low heat setting, alternating between cool and medium heat. I don't think spending the money for a professional nail dryer is necessary. This works for me. Report It



Nail Dryer .v. Hair Dryer?

yes



Nail Dryer .v. Hair Dryer?

Hi



Nail Dryer is works good but hair dryer is a option



for that so as my opinion don't invest in nail dryer



I hop this help u



Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment