Friday, November 13, 2009

Where can I buy a Wave Rage Palm-It! Hair Dryer?

Wave Rage Model WR502



Dries hair gently, great for curly or wavy hair



Diffused air flow dries curly or wavy hair without blowing out the style



Palm it for all hair types and styles!



Easy hold for Easy styling!



4 Styling attachments; Soft Finger Diffuser, Ball tipped brush, Styling comb, Air flow concentrator!



BONUS Draw String Bag to take it Anywhere!!



Gently drying and styling ( 1600W)



8 ft spiral cord gives you ultimate styling flexability!



Where can I buy a Wave Rage Palm-It! Hair Dryer?

HOW the hell can you know all of that info on that product but not know where to buy it.????



Where can I buy a Wave Rage Palm-It! Hair Dryer?

I think you should try ebay. I made a search for it and got some stuff :)



I put the link of the search I did on ebay for it.



Good luck on finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment