Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm looking for a good hair dryer for college, that won't cost too much money, but will wo

As I said, I have pretty thick hair, which may make a bit of a difference. Any suggestions for something not overly expensive, and preferably on the small side, which works well? I'm also looking for a good hair straightener, once again not too expensive, and keep in mind my somewhat thick (and frizz prone) hair. Thanks so much in advance!!! And, I WILL pick a best answer, so please give me your best!



I'm looking for a good hair dryer for college, that won't cost too much money, but will work well. Thick hair

The best dryer for you would be an "Ion" drier.



Yes they are a little more expensive but if you have thick hair an "Ion" dryer will dry your hair in half the time as a normal dryer.



It does work.



I've been doing hair for over 30 years.



The best place for you to get hold of one is Wal - Mart. (Just make sure it says "Ion" on the dryer)



Hope this helps.



I'm looking for a good hair dryer for college, that won't cost too much money, but will work well. Thick hair

anything ionic works good...



I'm looking for a good hair dryer for college, that won't cost too much money, but will work well. Thick hair

hey for college i think you must be thinking to get a good book its better for your head and shine more than anything if its not enough for u buy some whith letter L to mix whit your forehead



I'm looking for a good hair dryer for college, that won't cost too much money, but will work well. Thick hair

anything ionic and ceramic. i have a conair wet/dry straightener that is really good at keeping away frizz and saving time. also try a foldable hairdryer. you can find some at walmart for around $20-30 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment