Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's the name of that hair dryer that is like an enclosed brush?

It is kind of like this flat iron, besides it's a hair dryer. I saw a commercial for it awhile ago.



http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/im...



What's the name of that hair dryer that is like an enclosed brush?

Hi ive got one of these, its not a hair dryer and its called a straightening brush, you just use it instead of a hair brush when you dry your hair, and the heat gets on to the metal plates and straightens the hair. Very tricky to us In my opinion.



I know you can get one of those heat stylers like a hair dryer with different attachments and one of these is an attachment to fit on to it, so you wouldnt need to use a hairdryer as well as straightening brush.



I think all makes make them now a days, I know argos have them.



Or you can just purchase the brush on its own, in somewhere like sallys. I got mine from savers a bargain at 1.99 and once you get use to them they do work but pull like mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment