Friday, November 13, 2009

Whats a good hair dryer?

for silky, smooth hair?



Whats a good hair dryer?

sephora.com has a lot of good types. they're worththe $300



Whats a good hair dryer?

I love my CHI dryer,they are all we use in my salon !



Whats a good hair dryer?

I use conair and this john frieda "Wind down" cream and my hair turns silky and smooth. You dont need anything to expensive to have good smooth hair.



Whats a good hair dryer?

I Think that might be Loreal, but I don't really know. Usually, the good hair dyers are the ones that are unknown by people, but only known by aesthetics



Whats a good hair dryer?

okayy well i dont know the exact name for it but its pink by conair..there really isnt a good hair dryer for silky smooth hair..i know you can find it in target for sure..but i use this stuff by sunsilk..its called straighten up and its in a purple bottle and it doesnt really help make your hair straight but it gives your hairr like the most amazingg feelingg!! well i hope this helpps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment